Super Moist Zucchini Bread
This super moist sweet zucchini bread is one of the best recipes we ever made and probably the best out there.
A few tips when making zucchini bread
Start by giving the zucchini a good wash to remove dirt and pesticides. There is no need to drain the zucchini on paper towels since we don’t want to lose that natural moisture.
I recommend you use your favorite type of oil or preferably oil with a neutral flavor. You may also use vegetable oil.
When baking, bake for 40-45 minutes then place a long piece of aluminum foil over the bread to prevent the bread from over-browning on top. Tent the foil to allow the bread to rise from the center. Continue to bake for about 15 minutes.
- 1 cup Cold Butter cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour*
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Walnuts roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold cubed butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes or until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid overmixing. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a lightly colored cookie sheet. They are bigger than you think! You will fit 4 cookies on one large cookie sheet. The dough makes 8 extra-large cookies.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes to set.