Raspberry Mojitos are sweet, tart and refreshing with lots of raspberry and mint flavor.
Its such an easy cocktail to make and you could easily forego the alcohol and replace it with a sprite or lemonade to make for a refreshing mock-tail.
If you want it a little more or less sweet, you can add slightly more or slightly less sugar to fit your preference.
- A handful of raspberries, about 5
- ½ lime, cut into wedges
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup white rum
- club soda
- Ice cubes
- In your glass, add in the lime wedges, raspberries, mint, and sugar.
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, press down on the ingredients to mush them all together and get all of the juice out of the lime wedges.
- Add in some ice cubes and pour in the rum, then top the glass off with club soda.
- Stir well and top with fresh mint.
- Serve and Enjoy.