This homemade Garlic Bread yields soft, buttery, and delicious bread that is full of amazing garlic flavor. Preparing this garlic bread is so quick and easy. All you need are five ingredients you can easily find in your kitchen, and you’ll have this irresistible side dish ready in minutes.
This garlic bread is a delicious side that pairs well with pasta, soups, salads, roasts, or even as a snack by itself.
Leftover garlic bread can be wrapped in foil and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply bake the wrapped bread at 350° for about 10-15 minutes.
- 1 loaf French bread 16-ounce (450g)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 tablespoons salted butter (85g)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan (20g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, lengthwise, and place on a baking sheet, cut sides facing up.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat until bubbling. Stir in the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Brush the bread with garlic butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Turn the oven to broil, and toast until lightly golden on the edges, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy.