These Garlic Paprika Chicken Legs are sure to be a hit in your home! They are packed with incredible flavors from garlic, paprika, onion, cayenne pepper and herbs.
This delicious is pretty quick and easy to put together and requires a few ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen.
You can throw in some vegetables in the roasting pan with the chicken legs and then serve with mashed potatoes for a hearty, delicious meal ready in no time.
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 Tablespoons fresh herbs (thyme, parsley, oregano)
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon bouillon powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- Clean the chicken legs, pat dry and rub with salt, white pepper and bouillon powder then set aside
- In a small pan set over medium low heat, combine canola oil, minced garlic, fresh herbs, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Remove from the stove and allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, add in the chicken and toss with garlic paprika spice mix, then sprinkle on the onion powder.
- Line a baking pan with foil and top with a wire rack.
- Arrange the chicken legs out in a single layer on top of the wire rack.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 425° F for about 40 minutes or until the chicken legs are cooked through and the skin is crispy
- If you please, 25 minutes into the baking, you can turn the chicken legs.
- Allow the chicken to cool slightly, then serve and enjoy.
EssieOctober 19, 2022 at 3:08 pm
These are some Awesome recipes.