This Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is a delicious sweet and tangy dish that all your loved ones will surely love. It takes just about 30 minutes to get ready but the result is absolutely flavorful and delicious!
After getting good shrimp, all you need is just garlic, honey, butter, cayenne pepper and a little fresh lime juice.
You can serve this garlic honey lime shrimp with pasta, noodles, or your favorite rice.
- 1 lb shelled and de-veined shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- chopped parsley
- Clean the shrimp with cold water, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a cast-iron, drizzle the olive oil, add in the butter, then add in the garlic and sauté until they turn slightly brown.
- Then add in the shrimp, stir and cook the shrimp for a few minutes until they are no longer pink in color and are turning opaque white. Be keen not to overcook.0
- Add in the honey, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper and continue to cook the shrimp until the honey lime sauce thickens.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.