This delicious strawberry sorbet made from sweet and succulent strawberries is so shockingly quick and easy to prepare.
It makes for a great sweet treat when you’re craving something cold and sweet. The best part is that you can enjoy your sweet treat without any guilt as it is full of nutrients, low on calories, and is packed with lots of vitamins and minerals.
This strawberry sorbet can also be combined with other flavors, like frozen berries, fresh mint, or frozen bananas.
- 1 kg. Strawberries (about 6 cups)
- ½ cup sugar or honey
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Hull the strawberries by using a straw to push out the stem of each strawberry.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer the puree into a covered container and place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Take the sorbet out of the freezer and whisk it to a slushy consistency.
- Return to the freezer and leave to fully set overnight or at least for another 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.