This beef teriyaki noodle stir fry is sure to be a regular dinner fix in every Chinese food lover’s home! In just a couple of minutes, delicious, juicy teriyaki beef strips, a selection of colorful veggies, and saucy noodles are put together into one quick, easy skillet dinner!
In this recipe, the vegetables I use are broccoli, sweet peppers, and onions but feel free to add other veggies like shredded carrots, baby corn, zucchini, mushrooms, etc.
This flavorful beef teriyaki beef noodle stir fry makes for a quick lunch or dinner choice.
- 1 lb. beef top round steak, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet pepper, diced into 1-in cubes or strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 8 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté beef, onion, broccoli, and sweet pepper in oil, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and vegetables are just tender.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 additional minute until fragrant then remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, and cornstarch/water mixture until smooth.
- Return pan of vegetables and beef to medium heat and add sauce to the pan. Cook for several minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir noodles into the sauce mixture until evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then top noodles with green onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy!